Support Worker Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a charity and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Support Worker (female only)
Rate: £13.00-14.00 p/hour (PAYE inc holiday pay)
Length: 6 weeks minimum
Hours: Part-time, Wednesdays and Thursdays 8am-4pm
The role will predominantly involve:
- Providing a comprehensive support service to women that have been impacted by complex issues such as domestic violence
- Working with participants to identify their housing and support needs in order to develop and implement support plans
- Answering/sending and auctioning emails and calls that come in to the service
- Signposting clients to relevant agencies to offer them the highest level of support
- Liaising with various social and private landlords to find move-on accommodation for service users and referred them to other support services when necessary
- Advising clients of their benefit and welfare entitlement and offered advice and guidance on budgeting issues
The successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS, have previous experience in this role and be able to start from next week
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Samantha Marshall or Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.