Technical Business Analyst
We are currently working with an organisation who are needing the interim support of an experienced Technical Business Analyst who has worked extensively within the Public Sector, specifically in Local Government and NHS organisations. The successful candidate will work with telephony and other projects.
- Experience with strategic telephony review
- Public sector experience preferred but will not exclude you from consideration if you have suitable experience elsewhere
- Ability to understand user requirements (generally and ideally to include telephony)
- Ability to derive, analyse and understand metrics to inform understanding, especially regarding telephony systems
- Ideally, will bring knowledge of current telephony technology landscape and the art of the possible
- Ability to convert knowledge and understanding into a meaningful contribution to strategy development
- Good communicator with personable skills, able to build good relationships and take people along the journey
- Experience in enabling transformation positively
- Ability to plan and manage workshops and use the outputs meaningfully
- Ability to map and improve business processes
- Experience with system procurement activities including soft market testing and costings, based on agreed architecture
Duration: 3-6 month contract initially with possible extensions
Rate: Offering between £200 – 300 per day based on experience (Inside IR35)
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.