VENN GROUP The specialists in professional temporary recruitment
Electrical Systems Coordinator
Salary: £25,138 to £27,979 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Mon – Fri
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Asist with the maintenance of electrical systems by supporting with the management of planned maintenance, corrective maintenance, inspection, testing, the investigation of faults and the scheduling of repairs
- Coordinate shut-downs and manage new installations
- Assist with the Management of contractors to deliver electrical works on site (E.g., Fire Alarm maintenance or new lighting installations)
- Manage safe systems of work for High and Low Voltage Systems, ultimately becoming and Authorised Person who will control works and issue permits
- Develop, improve and contribute to the procurement of services and their associated technical documentation, contracts etc
- Help deliver Net Zero target with direct involvement in energy saving initiatives such as Heat Pump, LED lighting, BMS Controls, Photovoltaic and electric car charging installations
- You will ideally be educated to Bachelor’s degree level, HNC/HND, apprenticeship or similar in an Engineering related discipline
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, email email@example.comASAP with your most up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.