Venn Group are working with an industry-leading organisation in West London, who are looking for a Transactions Assistant to join their team. The post holder will be key part of the transactions service team by providing excellent customer service within the finance department, guarantee accurate and timely transaction function and ensure weekly and monthly processes are carried out accurately and on time.
Vacancy Reference Number: 7150650
Location: West London (Fully remote working available)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 pa
Contract length: 3-6 months
- Ensure purchase ledger, sales ledger, cashbooks, credit cards and direct debits are processed accurately
- Deal with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure finance records are accurate, reliable and fully up to date
- Review all outstanding purchase orders, receipts and invoice matches
- Provide a user-friendly, customer-focused and reliable service
- Perform monthly reconciliations as required for audit and control purposes
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Finance team to achieve the overall aims of the directorate
- Proven experience of processing high volume financial transactions on a computerised Finance system
- Knowledge of double entry book keeping and journal posting
- Strong customer service, relationship building and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience of maintaining and enhancing a strong set of financial controls
- Housing sector experience or a strong ability to adapt to a complex and regulated sector
- Fully embrace collaborative working and continuous improvement culture
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders effectively
- Ability to work effectively on a solo basis and in a team
To find out more information on additional information on additional Housing Finance roles, please contact Jacques Wheeler or Tim Goggin.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.