Wellbeing & Compliance Assistant Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group would like to introduce the following position available in Sunderland and Gateshead
Position: Wellbeing & Compliance Assistant
Location: Sunderland &/ or Gateshead
Rate: £12.00 - £14.00 p/hour (PAYE inc holiday pay)
Length: 4 – 8 weeks
Hours: 15 – 30 hours p/week: Mon – Fri – flexible working hours
The role will predominantly involve:
- Being responsible for 1 or 2 retirement living schemes in the Sunderland and/or Gateshead area
- Being responsible for the daily monitoring of systems and carrying out Health & Safety checks within the schemes
- Dealing with customers face to face queries and reporting repairs
- Daily managing of the schemes and ensuring systems are up to date and relevant
- Carrying out welfare checks
The be considered for the role you must be available to start from next week, drive and have support background and have an Enhanced Adult DBS
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Samantha Marshall or Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.