Our client, a global Technology organisation, urgently require an experienced Windows Engineer to undertake a long term contract.
In order to be successful, you will have the following experience:
- "Internals level"" knowledge of all versions of Windows Server and AD
- Enterprise experience of Server Build and Deployment, Security Configuration
- Experience with using PowerShell, C#, Ruby, Databases
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Enhance vulnerability management automation, develop patching framework for Windows Server estate and contribute to patching content releases
- Development and drive of improvements in Server Build and corporate toolsets, focusing on process optimization and establishment of best practices
- Provide expertise and technical support to application or infrastructure teams and your colleagues - you may be asked to dive in to a project or to work on incidents
- Participate in driving adoption and use of Chef across organization - you will be required to code in python, ruby and Chef DSL
- Build relationships with internal Barclays clients, discuss and understand their infrastructure needs both on a practical and commercial level. Provide input/influence to design activity
This represents an excellent opportunity to secure a long term contract within a dynamic and high profile organisation.