Temp – Ongoing Electrician
Recruitment Agency Reference: J69047
A position has arisen for an Electrician placed within a highly reputable organisation situated in Oxfordshire. This role takes responsibility for the maintenance of all electrical components across the site on a temporary – ongoing contract.
Your duties will include:
- Carry out PPMs and reactive maintenance on various electrical components across the site
- Examples of requirements include defective lights, control panels, plant and other various equipment
- Diagnose and repair faulty equipment as directed by supervisors
- Complete required company documentation on fault finding tests and corrective repairs
- Liaise with Senior Managers and clinical staff in regards to any problematic situations
- Ensure Health & Safety across the site at all times
The successful candidate should have:
- You will ideally have worked within commercial organisations previously and be 18th edition qualified
- Please note, an updated DBS will be required for this position
If you are interested in this role please apply now!
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.