Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator on behalf of an organisation group in Bedfordshire.
The position will take ownership of maximising income to the organisation.
- Reconcile monthly apprenticeship reports to records
- Ensure that invoices raised to employers or sponsors are accurate
- Check validity, authorisation and compliance with the Financial Regulations prior to raising invoices, credit notes, refunds, waivers and transfer of fees
- Reconcile designated balance sheet control accounts, Investigate and resolve credit balances on a timely basis
- Ensure all ledger ‘house-keeping’ activities are carried out on a timely basis and items are matched and cleared as appropriate leaving all student and customer records ‘clean’ and accurate
- Ensure the age of debts are kept below assigned levels and recommendations are made to the Accounts Manager for debt write off
- Prepare year-end working papers associated with the customer accounts
To be considered for the position, you will have some finance experience alongside experience resolving customer queries. We would also like someone working through or have completed their AAT level 3.
In return for your hard work you will receive study support, a generous annual leave entitlement, starting at 27 days plus bank holidays, access to the employee assistance programme and discounted beauty, health and gym facilities.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please reply with your up-to-date CV for review.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all backgrounds.