Fire Risk Assessor
Venn Group are working with an NHS Trust to secure the services of a Fire Risk Assessor. The main purpose of this role is carry out various fire risk assessments within the trust, to ensure the trust is compliant with fire safety regulations.
The role can be fully flexible for the candidate, including part-time, full-time hours available and work from home days.
Daily Rate/ IR35 Status: Felixble depending on experience
Length: 6- 9 months
The successful candidate will:
- Travel to the different sites across Sussex for the trust and complete multiple Fire Risk Assessments in complex settings
- Use analytic experience write and produce reports
- Carry out Fire Risk Assessments on buildings lower than 18m and no more than 4 floors
The successful candidate will have:
Have a UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
Strong experience and knowledge within fire safety
- Experience carrying out Fire Risk Assessments in multi floored buildings
- Knowledge of UK Fire legislation
- Experience of writing and presenting reports