Locum Housing and Disrepair Lawyer – Surrey – Competitive Salary – Hybrid Working 2 days per week – Part or full time
Job Title: Locum Housing and Disrepair Lawyer
Location: Surrey – Hybrid Working of 2 days a week office presence
Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience
Venn Groups specialist legal recruitment team are in collaboration with a Local Authority based in Surrey for a Locum Housing and Disrepair Lawyer to join their dynamic team and provide expert counsel on Housing, Disrepair and some criminal matters.
The role shall be for 3 months initially, subject to a case by case evaluation and shall be on a hybrid working basis with a requirement of office presence for 2 days of the week.
The ideal candidate will be either Qualified Solicitor, Barrister, or Fellow of CILEx with a strong track record in handling housing litigation and disrepair cases and will have extensive knowledge of public law.
Duties shall include:
- Deliver high-quality, sustainable legal advice complying with statutory frameworks and meeting Council obligations
- Provide expert advice and support to the Council
- Attending court on a very ad hoc basis
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified Solicitor, Barrister or Fellow of CILEx with extensive experience in public law and governance
- Local Authority experience is preferred
- Proven track record in advising on housing and disrepair cases
This role comes with a competitive hourly rate which is negotiable dependent upon experience and offers professional development opportunities in a collaborative and inclusive work environment.
Please apply for this role online or contact Jade Gorrod or Grace Ashie via phone or email for further information.
020 7557 7667
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.