Adult Social Care - Quality Assurance Framework Lead
Remote, Interim, Outside IR35, £500 a day
An opportunity has arisen for an ASC Professional to assist a local authority by leading on the creation and delivery of a Quality Assurance Framework for Adult Social Care.
The successful applicant will play a key role in ensuring the people who draw on Adult Social Care services are at the centre of decision making, are safe and receive the highest standards of personalised care and support, focussed on what matters to them.
The position is offered on a predominatley remote basis. Occasional onsite presence would be beneficial. The initial contract will be until August with a high chance of extension. A daily rate of circa £500 is offered, depending on experience. The position falls outside IR35.
- Outside IR35, Competitive daily rate
- Senior role, stimulating project
- Remote working
Scope of role:
- Lead on the creation and delivery of a QA Framework for Adult Social Care
- Implement policies to manage risk and improve the quality of provision
- Advise staff across Adult Social Care on improving quality
- Lead on monitoring quality through assurance systems
- Monitoring compliance with all key ASC policies and protocols
- Make recommendations for change to heads of service
- This position would be well suited to Quality Assurance Leads or ASC Commissioners
- Able to develop and promote the effective use of quality assurance tools
- In-depth knowledge and appreciation of social care standards
- Knowledge of key legislation for ASC including the Care Act 2014, Safeguarding Adults, CQCs
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.