Locum Research Contracts Manager – Hybrid Working – Up to £45 per hour Umbrella – East Midlands
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a prestigious East Midlands Organisation who are recruiting for a Locum Research Contracts Manager to join their department.
Expected duration: 3 months with likely scope for extension
Hourly rate: Up to £45 per hour umbrella
Skill level: Lawyer or Research Contracts Manager
Working pattern: Hybrid Working + Full Time or Part Time
Duties may include:
- Review and negotiate a diverse portfolio of research and consultancy contracts and agreements for clients based on non-standard terms and conditions, ensuring compliance with current legislation and internal policies and procedures
- Prepare and edit research and consultancy contracts and agreements based around model documents
- Manage and maintain records to provide a clear audit trail and accessibility for management information
- Modify previously accepted documents to ensure that they are relevant and effective in creating enforceable legal rights to protect the Research
- Work pro-actively with employees at all levels across the Organisation and with external stakeholders to ensure that research and consultancy contracts and agreements are correctly understood and that risks are mitigated
An attractive hourly rate of up to £45 Umbrella is offered for this position dependant on experience.
Please apply for this role online or contact Felicity Woodbridge or Tom Hoult via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.
Locum Research Contracts Lawyer – Hybrid Working – Up to £45 per hour Umbrella – East Midlands