Job Title: Risk and Safety Administrator
Job reference: 7200430/001
We are currently recruiting for a Risk and Safety Administrator within a leading University in West Yorkshire. This is a key role on a permanent basis
Duties will include:
- To provide an administrative support service for the Estates Risk & Safety Services.
- Responsible for managing the Risk & Safety Inbox and updating the Simple compliance system
- Logging queries and tasks which are received via the telephone or via email/instruction, updating the system, prioritising and assigning tasks, following up and co-ordinating work flow. Regular reporting of the Risk & Safety inbox and Simple Compliance System is required.
- Provide data to the Risk & Safety Manager for Health & Safety Committee reports.
- Deal with internal and external Risk & Safety enquiries liaising with University staff and external organisations
- Maintain and update stock records for first aid and PPE materials
- Assist with financial reporting, orders, queries and control producing reports and information as required
- Liaise with University service providers, suppliers and contractors to ensure RAMS and certification is provided for review by the Risk & Safety Manager and Assistant.
- Maintain and update the Risk & Safety Annual activity tracker
- Update and maintain Risk & Safety management files, including scanning and/or, dockets, permits, records and certificates, maintaining paper records of Risk & Safety management activities where applicable and kept in good order
Essential skills / qualifications:
- Experienced in using the Microsoft Office suite and management information systems
- Experience of working within educational administration, facilities management or similar environment
- Standard DBS will be carried out on all successful candidates
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please contact Siobhan Allinson at Venn Group or apply below.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.