We have a new opportunity for a Senior Case Officer to join a reputable Health organisation in London which I thought you may be interested to hear about. Alternatively, if you know anyone else who would be interested please forward my details on to them.
Please see below:
The specialists in professional recruitment
**New Opportunity – Senior Case Officer**
Job Title: Senior Case Officer
Duration: 6-month FTC (to permanent if all goes well)
Rate: B5 £25,655 - £31,534 / HCAS (£30,786 - £37,841)
Hours: 37.5 per week
WFH: Can be fully remote.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide High Quality support
- Work as part of the department who process team reviews and produce reports
- Arrange interviews with Team members
- Organising everything needed for Senior members to produce their reports
- No line management
It is essential that the successful candidate has:
- EA/PA background would be good
- Someone who is highly organised and very competent
To discuss this role, or to enquire how Venn Group can assist your recruitment needs, please contact Henry Barten directly on the details below.
T: 020 7557 7667